At Traxda Industrial, we proudly offer a comprehensive range of metal manufacturing services to meet your unique needs. Here’s how we can help you:
- 100-10,000 piece orders. Traxda likes to do jobs that require some setup on automation, then run for a few hours to a few weeks.
- Steel preferred – we work mostly with 10 gauge to ¼” plate steel laser cut and robot welded. We can also laser cut aluminum, brass, copper, and stainless steel. Our Panasonic welding cells weld up to 40 inches a minute with turntable sizes of 60” or 92”.
- Preferred finishes – raw steel or powder coated black with our in-house powder coating setup.
- Parts size – we are excellent at parts 3 inches to 6 feet in length. We do not do very small parts, nor do we do very large parts like steel buildings. We can however produce lots and lots of black steel brackets!
- We are globally price competitive for welded steel brackets, usually meeting or beating pricing from Asia. Traxda has done many orders for foreign manufacturers who wanted to say “Made in USA”.
- Design, Engineering, and Tooling – trust in our expertise to design, engineer, and build the necessary tooling for your job, ensuring a seamless and efficient manufacturing process.
Dive deeper into our services and discover how we can support your manufacturing needs, email email@example.com or phone 888-660-5892.